Thursday, August 9, 2007

Controlling or Manipulating Time??

I think that it would be great if we were able to control time and if we were to make a mistake be able to turn back time and fix it. It would also be cool if i could slow down time such as if i was late tio school or work, slow time down but speed my pace up. it is forever impossible for this to happen the only time i can control is my own and that would be just to stop my clock but that would not change the rest of the worlds.

To tell the truth i have made many mistakes and now that i think about it, i would not want to go back in time and change it because it is from these mistakes that i have learnt what i have learnt and that is how i got where i am today and were i am is good for me. i admit it could be better but why wouild i want better when i may not even like my life if it is better, why change something that im happy with, why change the fate that i have made for myself.

3 comments:

Mrs C said...

I like your point of view Jess - think about all the things tha Lola learnis in each narrative - eg the gun, the father thing - they all help her learn something about herself and establish her resilience.

Beals said...

mrs c,

yes, the second sequence Lola knows how to use the gun but in the 1st sequence she didnt therefor she did remember how to use a gun from the 1st sequence.

Mrs C said...

But Manni tells her how to use the gun in the first sequence and she remembers this in the next sequence. Go figure?? :)